Saturday, August 15, 2015

¡Para empezar!

I am so excited about this new product that I have posted to my TpT Store!  180+ Bell Ringers for Spanish Class!  This is a collection of bell ringers that I have used through the years for middle, high school, and Dual Credit Spanish. I will most likely be posting a "Part 2" product soon as I have even more that I can add later!




All of these topics are included!  The number in parentheses indicates how many bell ringers per topic.  If there is a "+" sign next to it, that means it is re-usable and can be a springboard for even more bell ringers!




Here is a little preview of all of the slides included in this Power Point of bell ringers.  Almost all of them include answer keys where helpful/necessary!









Enjoy!  This will be one of your best investments as a Spanish teacher!  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BELL-RINGERS-180-Bell-Ringers-for-Middle-or-High-School-Spanish-2032507








No comments:

Post a Comment