Sunday, August 23, 2015

¡Arrebato!



I have added a new game to my TpT store!  It's a great way to get students to review topics in Spanish in groups! It is based on the popular board game of "Outburst." Easy preparation for a very rewarding lesson plan!

This game includes instructions and categories that students should learn in Spanish I in Middle or High School. Fun categories are also included such as: "Popular Latin/Hispanic Singing Groups." There are 32 categories total--4 categories per slide to make printing and cutting quick and easy!

I have always used this as a review game in the first few days of Spanish II, but it could also be used as a review game at the end of Spanish I. You could actually use it in upper levels for a filler or to begin teaching how to play the game.

Coming soon: more versions of the games for Spanish II, III, and IV!

No comments:

Post a Comment